Glendale Injury Lawyers
Injured in Southern California? We Can Help!
There is no price that can be put on pain.
A serious injury can be life-changing. People depend on their well-being to provide for their families, support their lifestyle, and secure the future of their loved ones. If the injury is severe, their ability to provide will be at risk. When someone has incurred an injury caused by the negligence of another party, it is vital they seek compensation through our civil justice system as soon as possible.
If you have been injured, call the law offices of Legal One Law Group, APC now at (818) 446-2009 or contact us online for a free consultation to discuss your legal options.
Suffering a devastating injury is frightening and stressful. Not only do you need time to recover and regain your strength, but you need to know that your healthcare costs are covered. At Legal One Law Group, APC, APC we help clients by building strong cases that help them tell their side of the story and fight for the full and fair compensation to which they are entitled. With decades of experience and millions of dollars awarded in damages to our clients, our Glendale personal injury lawyers know what it takes to help you get the best outcome for your situation.
What is a Personal Injury Claim?
A personal injury claim allows an accident victim (the plaintiff) to request compensation from the person or company who caused their injuries (the defendant) to pay for their medical bills and other expenses. Personal injury claims are based on negligence, so the plaintiff must be able to prove that the defendant’s negligent or careless actions directly contributed to their injuries.
Damages Available for Recovery in a Personal Injury Claim
When you file a personal injury claim, the purpose is to negotiate a settlement with the at-fault party’s insurance company. The settlement should cover all damages you suffered as a result of the accident, which varies case by case. If the insurance carrier refuses to pay an adequate settlement, or attempts to avoid liability in the first place, you have the option to file a lawsuit and take them to court.
While the type and dollar amount of damages available to a plaintiff vary, compensation typically covers the full cost of the following, when applicable:
- Medical expenses related to the accident, including projected future costs
- The amount of wages lost due to time taken off work for recovery
- Pain and suffering endured by the plaintiff, including mental anguish
- Funeral and burial expenses, in the event of wrongful death
- Punitive damages to punish the defendant if gross negligence was involved
Personal Injury Cases We Handle
When you file a claim for compensation after an accident, the party on the other end is an insurance company. Insurance carriers that go against personal injury victims budget large amounts specifically to ensure they don’t have to pay out huge settlements, so it is crucial that you stand strong against them. The team at Legal One Law Group, APC, APC has helped numerous clients with many different kinds of personal injury cases against opponents both big and small. We will not back down from even the biggest insurance carriers.
Our firm specializes in all types of personal injury cases, such as:
- Car accident injuries: Motor vehicle accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, and more can lead to devastating, permeant injuries.
- Elder abuse/nursing home neglect: If an elderly loved one has been neglected or abused in elder care, they deserve to be moved to a new facility and compensated for their losses.
- Fatal injuries/wrongful death: When a loved one is wrongfully killed, the surviving family members can receive financial help.
- Injuries caused by medical negligence: Injuries caused by medical malpractice can lead to more pain and suffering and extensive medical treatment.
- Negligent security/premises liability: If you have been injured due to inadequate security on someone’s property, we can help.
- Slip and fall injuries: A slip and fall accident can cause serious harm, including brain damage.
- Spinal cord injuries: Such injuries generally require long term medical treatment and permeant lifestyle changes.
- Traumatic brain injuries: TBIs can also lead to permanent damage that require expensive, long-term treatment.
During your free consultation, we will go over the details of your accident to examine the strengths and weaknesses of your case. If we determine that you have a viable claim, we will then collect evidence such as medical records, witness testimony, expert testimony, and more to back up your claim.
Recommended Blog Posts:
- How Social Media Can Hurt Your Case
- When it Comes to Selecting a Personal Injury Lawyer, Choose Wisely
Call (818) 446-2009 now to schedule your free consultation with the team at Legal One Law Group, APC, APC. We offer services in English, Spanish, Russian, and Armenian.
Everything was timely and professional!- Aza K.
You stuck by me from the beginning!- Carrie G., Yelp reviewer
Gayane is a life saver! Thanks, Legal One!- Mary K.
Gayane really did care about me, and especially my family.- Marco M.
Very patient while understanding my needs!- Michelle H., Yelp reviewer
$1 Million Negligent Security Case
$1.2 Million Smoke and Ash Property Damage
$565,000 Auto Accident
$340,000 Landlord Premises Liability
$1.1 Million Smoke and Ash Property Damage
$325,000 Motorcycle Accident
$500,000 Water Damage Claim
$300,000 Water Damage Claim